We also provide services involving remote operated vehicle (ROV services).
ROV is used for the following services:
• Search, inspection of underwater objects (props, water intake structures, drains, cables, oil and gas pipelines, oil-wells etc.);
• Inspection of port constructions, hydropower plants, sluice constructions, underwater parts of ships etc.;
• Inspection of water depositories and reservoirs;
• Examination and inspection of sunken ships, caves, fishing areas (Fish farms);
• CP Probe (Cathodic protection potential) measurements;
• Metal thickness measurements.
ROV carries out underwater tasks in up to 400 m depth.
Use of ROV considerably reduces the length of search rescue works, provides opportunity to observe the object for unlimited length of time at the same time performing the most detailed inspection possible.
ROV is able to access places with difficult access and apart from video shooting it also measures various parameters in the direct proximity of the respective object.
Increased depth or particularly difficult underwater conditions restricts physical and psychological human resources. Use of ROV decreases risk to the diver, increases safety and efficiency of underwater work
ROV Pilot’s are IMCA certified.